Helping Clients Navigate Difficult Family Law Disputes
Whether you need assistance with a complex divorce, a paternity dispute or anything in between, the legal professionals at the Law Offices of Lynda Sheridan are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of family law representation.
Our staff brings a unique combination of legal experience, compassion and personal attention to every case. Our primary purpose is to ensure you make informed legal decisions, and ultimately, achieve the best outcome possible. Your future and the future of your family are too important to trust with a less capable lawyer.
Experience And Skill Matter
With more than 20 years of legal experience, attorney Lynda Sheridan understands what it takes to be successful when negotiating or litigating family law cases in California. Her tenacity and attention to detail have proven indispensable in her legal practice.
She is also a Certified Specialist in Family Law by the State Bar of California’s Board of Legal Specialization ― meaning she has considerable experience with a broad range of family-related practice areas, including:
- Divorce, particularly high-asset divorce as well as divorces involving professionals and/or business owners
- Property division during divorce, including the division of businesses, retirement accounts and other complex assets
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Spousal support
- Child custody and visitation
- Paternity actions
- Move-away and child relocation cases
- Child support disputes, including both enforcement and defense
- Modifications to family court orders
- Domestic violence cases
Contact Us Today For A Free 30-Minute Phone Consultation
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a family-related legal matter ― including divorce, paternity or child custody ― contact the Law Offices of Lynda Sheridan for a FREE telephone consultation for up to 30 minutes. You can reach us online or by calling 310-272-5357.
While our office is located in Century City, we assist clients throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County and the surrounding areas, including West Los Angeles, Sherman Oaks and Santa Monica.